Yes. You may transfer the pool tokens to another wallet (making the newer wallet the owner of the deposit) or deposit them elsewhere, but keep in mind that these bnTKN pool tokens must be returned back in order to withdraw from the protocol, so make sure you understand the implications of selling, transferring or staking them.
Articles in this section
- Bancor Staking Guide
- Guide to Stake Pool tokens (bnTKN) for Rewards
- How to find my pool tokens (e.g. bnBNT, bnLINK, bnETH)?
- Bancor 3 GitHub repo
- Migration Guide: Migrate your v2.1 positions to V3
- If I received vBNT from depositing BNT in v2.1, do I need them in my wallet to migrate?
- Can I sell or transfer the pool tokens?
- What are the costs of migrating?
- What can I do with my unclaimed rewards?
- What are the difference between bnBNT vs vBNT?