Below is a simple guide explaining how to create a Bancor Improvement Proposal:
1. Publish Proposal: Anyone can publish a proposal on the Bancor governance forum at gov.bancor.network.
2. Discussion Period: DAO proposal is up for discussion for a minimum of 3 days.
3. Voting Period: After the discussion period has passed, the proposal can be put up on Snapshot by any DAO member with a minimum of 25k vote power. This generally occurs around Sunday, 5pm GMT with voting period lasting 3 days.
4. Voting concludes: Proposal passes as long as it meets the minimum quorum and FOR votes.
Bancor DAO Quorum and Supermajority Requirements
5. Final steps: Proposal is moved to the Archive Category on gov.bancor.network. If it passes, the corresponding tasks are added to the Bancor pipeline for implementation.