Before creating your Bancor account and wallet there are few things to keep in mind.
- The wallet you create will not require login after your initial creation
- You will require a password to make transactions and transfers
- You are required to save your 12-word recovery phrase
- Note the only way to recover a lost password is by using your 12-word recovery phrase.
- Bancor does not store private information such as passwords or recovery phrases.
Click "Sign In" located on the top right side of the page.
Start by choosing your preferred login method. In this tutorial, we will choose Telegram.
The Telegram bot will open, click start.
You will receive a code that you will need to enter in your browser. (You will need to return to the previous browser.)
Enter your verification code.
Let's create your Bancor wallet! Here you will have the option to create a new wallet or import an existing wallet.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Make sure you save your credentials! (12-words and password)
We recommend you keep a copy of your credentials on a hard wallet or written down and kept somewhere safe. Most importantly NEVER share your information.
You will receive your uniquely generated 12-words (Recovery Phrase). Write these 12-words down in the order they appear and save them in a safe and secure place. (DO NOT LOSE)
You will need to verify your recovery phrase. Just to be sure that you wrote them down and saved them in the correct order!
You will now be asked to set a password.
Enter and verify your password.
Your account and wallet have now been successfully created!