Paraswap has integrated the Bancor Protocol to enable users to add liquidity to a Bancor liquidity pool and optimize their pools holdings.
Follow this guide explaining how to add liquidity to a Bancor pool on Paraswap:
1. Go to https://paraswap.io/#/
2. Go to "Trade" and then select "Earn"
3. Select a pool to supply liquidity to
4. Select the amount of liquidity you would like to add on either side of the pool (25%, 50%, 100% of your holdings, or a custom amount).
You have the option to add liquidity in one token (the token you're adding liquidity to, in this case, DAI) or in two (the token you're adding liquidity to and the base token, in this case, DAI and USDB).
Warning: Adding liquidity in one token can cause the pool to become unbalanced and result in higher slippage compared to adding liquidity in two tokens.
5. After selecting the amounts, you must "unlock" the tokens to proceed by clicking the lock icon:
For each token, a MetaMask prompt will ask for approval; click confirm:
6. Once both tokens are approved, click Supply DAI-USDB:
A MetaMask prompt will load with the transaction details; click confirm:
Once confirmed, you will see a confirmation message:
You can view your pool holdings in your Paraswap wallet: https://paraswap.io/#/account
For additional statistics on your pool holdings, check out Zerion.