Bancor users who opened a Bancor Wallet prior to March 11, 2019 will need to upgrade their wallet in order to access EOS token, and cross-chain conversions between ERC20 and EOS tokens. Follow these steps in order to upgrade your Bancor Wallet:
1. Click the Sign in button on https://www.bancor.network/
2. Log in to your Bancor Wallet using SMS, Messenger or Telegram.
3. Click "My Wallet" in the top menu.
4. Click the blue "Upgrade Wallet" button and then click "Get Started" when after the pop up appears.
5. Enter your wallet password.
6. Enter your 12 word recovery phrase and click "Upgrade".
Your Bancor Wallet has now been upgraded, enabling you to manage both your EOS and Ethereum accounts with the same password.