Bancor provides public API methods which take HTTP GET requests and return JSON.
Please note that making more than 6 calls per second to the public API, or repeatedly and needlessly fetching excessive amounts of data, can result in your IP being banned.
What is the “EOS Volume” API?
The “EOS Volume” API returns 24 hours volume statistics for the tokens listed on the Bancor Network at eos.bancor.network.
EOS transaction history is pulled from public API nodes which are not always reliable. As a result, reported numbers might be inaccurate.
Basic URL format:
This endpoint does not accept any parameters and returns the volume for all token pairs represented in USD as the display currency.
Values and meanings:
- converter_account: the account name of the converter that processes the conversions between the defined pair of tokens.
- from_token_code: token code for one side of the token pair [EOS, DICE, etc].
- from_token_account: the token account name on EOS [eosiochaince, etc].
- to_token_code: token code for the other token in the pair, typically result is “BNT”.
- to_token_account: the token account name on EOS [bntbntbntbnt].
- volume24: the accumulated value of all transactions from the last 24 hours shown in the display_currency.
- NOTE: volume24 will be set to -1 on error.
- display_currency: the currency of the indicated volume amount.
Special Case - BNT’s total 24 volume aggregated for all pairs is indicated by to_token_code and from_token_code having the value “--”
Keep in mind:
Bancor API is currently in alpha and is likely to break or be slow to respond.