If you try transferring BNT from EOS to the Ethereum blockchain and the transaction fails, you will need to submit a reroute transaction on the EOS reroute contract.
Follow these steps to complete the process:
2. Scroll down to the "Account Transactions" section and click the "Contract Actions" tab:
3. Select the "reroutetx" action:
4. Enter the following information in the relevant fields:
4.1. tx_id - this must be the transaction hash of the xtransfer transaction you would like to reroute
4.2. blockchain - an indication of the destination blockchain (EOS, Ethereum)
4.3. target - the destination wallet address (where you'd like to receive the tokens to)
5. Sign the transaction with your Scatter account.
You will need to link your Scatter to bloks.io by clicking "login" on the top right corner
NOTE - You must use the same wallet used to create the original transaction. Signing the reroute transaction with a different wallet will be ignored by the oracles.
6. Your transaction will be picked up by the oracles within 24-48 hours and if found to be valid will execute a new transfer on the destination blockchain
What transactions qualify to be rerouted?
Transactions that cannot be fulfilled by the smart contract on the destination blockchain, the transaction must pass a minimum of 24 hours before it can be processed with reroute.
Who can submit a reroute?
Only the wallet that signed the original transfer request can submit a reroute.