If you try transferring BNT from the Ethereum to the EOS blockchain and your transaction fails, you will need to submit a reroute transaction on the Ethereum reroute contract.
Follow these steps below to complete the process:
2. Click the "Write Contract" tab
3. Find the rerouteTx section
4. Enter the following information in the relevant fields:
4.1. txid - This must be the transaction hash of the xtransfer transaction you would like to reroute
4.2. Blockchain - Indication of the destination blockchain (EOS, Ethereum)
4.3. To - The destination wallet address (where you'd like to receive the tokens)
5. Sign the transaction with your Metamask
NOTE - You must use the same wallet used to create the original transaction. Signing the reroute transaction with a different wallet will be ignored by our oracles.
6. Your transaction will be picked up by our oracles within 24-48 hours and if found to be valid will execute a new transfer on the destination blockchain
Which transactions qualify for a reroute?
Transactions that cannot be fulfilled by the smart contract on the destination blockchain. The transaction must pass a minimum of 24 hours before it can be rerouted.
Who can submit a reroute?
Only the wallet that signed the original transfer request.