Both MetaMask and Scatter wallets are required for this tutorial.
Here are instructions on how to set up MetaMask and how to set up Scatter.
While in the near future the process of converting between ERC20 and EOS tokens will be seamless for the user and occur within a single transaction, today cross-chain conversions involve three steps for the user:
B. Move your BNT from the Ethereum blockchain to the EOS blockchain using Bancor’s Cross-Chain Bridge (explanation follows)
- Make sure you have BNT in your Metamask wallet.
- Go to https://x.bancor.network
- Enter the amount of BNT you want to move
- Enter your EOS receiving address
- Click Next
3. Click Transfer
- Confirm your transaction on Metamask
5. Your transaction is pending blockchain confirmation, view your transaction on Etherscan.
- View your BNT on EOS on your Scatter Wallet.