Currently, the only wallet supported by the Bancor EOS widget is Scatter — one of the most popular EOS wallets.
If you do not already have a Scatter wallet, follow this guide.
Here's how to set up Scatter and import your EOS keypair (FLOW 1):
1. Open Scatter, create a password and click "Import from Backup".
2. Select your EOS wallet json file and click "Open".
3. Enter your password and click "Unlock Scatter".
4. Congrats! Your EOS wallet has now been imported into scatter.
How to import your EOS keypair into Scatter (FLOW 2):
1. Log in to Scatter and select “Vault” in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Click "New" in the top left corner of the Vault pop up window.
3. Name the Vault Entry and then select "Import".
4. Select an import option.
5. Import your EOS private key and wait for verification.
7. When import is complete, select "Show Public Keys" to view your EOS keypair.
Congrats! You've successfully imported your EOS keypair into Scatter.