With the new user interface release by MetaMask, we noticed that the service is no longer fully compatible with Bancor conversions.
As this is a breaking change for Bancor users, we currently recommend downgrading back to the old user interface in order to execute conversions as you did before. We are working on a fix to ensure that Bancor conversions are compatible with the new MetaMask interface.
In the meantime, here are the steps needed to perform the downgrade:
- click on the wallet icon on the top right corner. this will open the account settings menu.
- click on the "settings" icon on the bottom of this menu. this will lead you to the settings section of the wallet
- scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the "use old UI" button.
- click the "use old UI" button
- now you will be using the old user interface and will be able to execute conversions as before.