We are constantly on the search for great developers, entrepreneurs and teams to collaborate and innovate in building out a vibrant cross-chain liquidity infrastructure. The Bancor grant program accepts applications year-round.
Grant Program Principles
- Bancor runs a rolling grant program; developers can submit an application at any time
- It is based off of building out a full Bancor ecosystem, rather than any sole entity
- Bancor encourages applicants to apply for grants that they will use to establish their own business, or functionality they will use to incorporate into existing businesses. Bancor also accepts grants for ad-hoc products and tools as well.
- Part of winning a Bancor grant is mentorship and promotion
- Grants are awarded for both developer initiated projects, as well as in response to specific projects requested by the Bancor Foundation
- Grants are awarded in a range of amounts for any size or complexity of project
Grant Application Process
- Devs / teams submit grant application
- If it passes the initial review, then Bancor reaches out for an interview
- Acceptance notification
- Milestones & specs setting
- Grant period completion & exit interview
Criteria for Grant Application
- Projects must benefit the wider BNT and Bancor Network ecosystem rather than any one single entity.
- Projects that ship software must eventually be open-sourced under a suitable approved license, and may include contributing the code to the Bancor Github.
- We are big believers in partnerships. Applications that merge and use previously developed code or are incorporated with other projects will be evaluated with priority.