Your wallet's transaction history will include transactions performed with the wallet. We will focus on 3 main transaction types:
- Transfer Out - any transfer of tokens starting in your wallet and sent to another wallet.
- Transfer In - any transfer of tokens into your wallet address. These transfers can be executed by any wallet, but if the transfer is executed by a wallet that is connected to a user on the Bancor network, you will see the transfer coming from the person's name as well as the wallet's address.
- Convert - any conversion you perform on the Bancor network will be recorded in your transaction history.
Keep in mind that the Bancor Wallet is currently in BETA. As such, some transactions might be left out from the visible history. Rest assured, all executed transactions are recorded on the blockchain and can be viewed on EtherScan.
Known Display Limitations:
- We do not display the transaction history of imported wallets.
- Conversions might appear as several in/out transfers.
- ETH transfers (in/out) might not show.
The Bancor Wallet is a standard Ethereum wallet, similar to MyEtherWallet or MetaMask. As a result, even if you do not see some information when using the Bancor website, you can always access your account using Etherscan and view the full data.